Thursday, February 12, 2009







Valentine is just around the corner. I bet u all the couple will bz planning their dates on the special day. For sure, they will having a great diner, sweet gift, lust kisses with a romantic mode, wonderful place and for extra credit, lovely song...

I have something in my mind that i have been thinking quite long when someone propose me to be his special in his life... So many question i ask for my self..

Sometimes, the person we love always make us sick. It realize us how hard to find a real love from a person who really love us with all of their heart. When u find some one u think he/she is the person u love, does u u give all of ur trust and love to him?

* My friends bought me a ring yesterday when i company him to survey a place n gift for a valentine's date. He bought it without my attention. Actually this is the 1st time someone give me a ring and honestly i never wear a ring in my life.. huhuhu.. pity me.. But for me this is a sweet thing, sweet gift from a friends eventhough we always fight, argue something we don't like to share. I'm almost tears my drop in front of him but it never happen.. Fuhh!! Almost.. Damn!! I never celebrate Valentine's day in my life. So, is not about celebration for love couple, couple in love, married o what eva but this is for a sweet friends too.. Anyway, thanx a lot _ _ _ _ coz bring me to life n treat me as a girl.. HAHHAHA..




8 comments:

  1. Ahakksss.....
    Alice I'm touched....
    Wonder la who that person....I mean the one who gave u a ring...
    Let me make it clear here....
    A guy never bought a ring for friend unless they don't regards you as a friend...
    Got me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be treaded as a girl because every girl deserves this Alice.
    And this is such a sweetest things coming from you since i knew you darl!!
    Hope you will remain happy each and every-seconds. I'll pray for that.. =).

    ~Miss LiNNa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya la Cik Lina...
    How come alice turn to be romantic girl...
    Hahahahaha.... anyway people change.
    Alice... frankly speaking...I like the new Alice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jon
    huhuhuu...
    im too surprised when he gave me that ring..
    unexpected..
    but he remains us as a bestfriends..
    Thx Jon i get wht u said..

    Linna
    thx babe..
    hahahha.. atleast he knows hw to treat me as a girl.. Happy Valentine's day babe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I see that ring..?? =).

    Yeah I hope it wouldn’t be longer as best-friend if you think he's the one and only..

    omG!!! All my friends are blogger now.. =(.
    Anyway I love-and-love and-love too read rather than write mine..hik!
    *waiting for iLLa to publish her entries tomorrow*

    ~Miss LiNNa~

    ReplyDelete
  6. of coz can..
    juz a plain rings bt full of meaning giving from a friends..
    thx again.. u cn b our permanent reader ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx Jon n Linna!!!
    Happy Valentine's to u all
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahah adoi2 ko nieyh bia btol truk tui ko patot da blaja jd pompuan heheee elis2...
    -oy4-

    ReplyDelete